[Freeswitch-users] Ask about the integration between xmpp and freeswitch

atai at unseen.is atai at unseen.is
Mon Mar 14 05:46:41 MSK 2016

Hello all,
We tried to setup the FS and can call using SIP protocol, using
different apps for ex. xLite, it works very well!
And we tried to setup the FS with xmpp. If we have many xmpp users, and
we want users to use SIP to call, so we tried to install the dingaling
module, configured them, but when we create the xmpp users, there is no
notification from xmpp to FS.
Is there any full instruction of configure XMPP in FS and example?
Thank you very much.
Tai Duc.