[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch AMQP Question

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Thu Mar 10 00:12:56 MSK 2016

Sammy,

Great question. mod_amqp has several different profile types: producer,
commands, logging, and consumer(not yet implemented). The producer
profile type only sends FS events to an amqp exchange(though you can
configure multiple profiles with different event bindings and
destination exchanges).

To achieve what you're talking about would require mod_amqp profiles to
subscribe and consume events from an amqp exchange, and then
process/fire those events locally.

Now the second way to handle what you're describing would be to have the
different FS servers configured so that the modules use the same DB
info, so that they're all looking at the same DB state. This would not
require amqp to consume and process the events.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273