[Freeswitch-users] Spanish Say support in freeswitch

Ashwin Rath ashwinrath at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:50:12 MSK 2016

I am trying to build in Spanish say support . However from what i see there
seem to be be a few issues. I first downloaded the
freeswitch-sounds-es-mx-maria-44100.tar.gz file and unpacked it at the
appropriate location. Then i got mod_say_es to load anf modified the XMLs
in the lang folder to load the phrases / IVR sounds.

I then tried to use Say in a lua script but i ran into lot of issues like
missing file names . Examples being FS expecting "thousands.wav" but folder
having "thousand.wav" instead.

Is Spanish officially supported in FS ? if yes is there any known issue ?

--
Ashwin Kumar Rath