[Freeswitch-users] module question

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Wed Mar 2 17:56:26 MSK 2016

Assuming the name of your module is mod_test_dsp.so I would, as root, do a “find / -name mod_test_dsp.so -print” and see if there is more than one file in the filesystem somewhere.  If there is more than one then delete all of them but the path you expect. Perhaps it is loading from LD_PATH somehow but I still do not see how lsof of the PID could show a file that does not exist unless it is chroot’ed.  Strace or gdb may be the last resort to figure it out.