[Freeswitch-users] Debugging Perl code

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Mar 2 02:20:54 MSK 2016

You would use gdb to pull a backtrace from the core file.  There are some details on confluence on how to do that.  I would retest on master as we did fix some things in this space, if that works try the latest 1.6 release too, there is really no reason left to be using our previous releases.  If there is still a crash in master, please file a jira.