[Freeswitch-users] Presence. Not sure bug or not.

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:31:08 MSK 2016

Hi!

I have a phones inside my network with BLF widely used. As they are inside
network, I’ve set
*all-reg-options-ping* on internal profile along with
*unregister-on-options-fail*. Main issue - when phone for some reason goes
offline, and FreeSwitch unregisters it, it does not sent NOTIFY to watchers
(and they are there) to indicate this phone is offline. On any other cases
BLF works fine.
Is this a bug or I’ve missed some parameter on profile?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Igor