[Freeswitch-users] Docker DTMF related issue

Danny Gershman danny.gershman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:49:05 MSD 2016

I'm having an issue with my DTMF to a Docker container running FS 1.6.9.
My sofia profile is set up to use RFC2833.  However from a softphone and
another FS server it's not detecting the digits.  If I switch to INFO
method, it works fine.

Also is there a quick was to do a uuid_send_dtmf using SIP INFO to work
around this issue temporarily?  I saw something about a channel variable
dtmf_type, which didn't seem to work when I did a uuid_setvar.

Thanks,
Danny Gershman