[Freeswitch-users] Intercept command does not work in bypass media mode

happy.neko happy.neko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:08:05 MSD 2016

> See uuid_bridge note most of the time you shouldnt be doing things like
> this in scripts as it leaves an interpreter running per call

Please elaborate more about interpreter thing. If I bridge calls with
intercept / uuid_bridge command in LUA script and have 1000 concurrent
calls I'll end up with 1000 idle threads?
What is your advice about doing it more efficiently: execute intercept
command from XML dialplan (does it use event loop?), external control
through event socket?

Proxy mode is not really worth it.. If you are just avoiding trancoding