[Freeswitch-users] Intercept command does not work in bypass media mode

happy.neko happy.neko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:46:13 MSD 2016

Hi,

I need to implement this scenario:
inbound SIP call A is waiting indefinitely for inbound call B and then they
are bridged together. RTP media should flow directly from A to B and vice
versa while FreeSwitch should control SIP signaling.

I made some progress but I could not make media bypass mode to work.

My SIP profile settings:
    <param name="inbound-late-negotiation" value="true" />
    <param name="inbound-bypass-media" value="true" />

Dialplan for leg A:
    <!-- Somehow save leg A UUID.-->
    <action application="park" />

LUA script for leg B:
    leg_a_uuid = ...
    session:execute("intercept", leg_a_uuid)

This works but FreeSwitch is still in RTP media path with following error
in the log:
[ERR] switch_ivr.c:1718 Can't re-establsh media on sofia/myprofile/xyz
It worth mentioning that I do not answer or send early media before
executing intercept command so there is no prior media on both channel A
and B.

Any ideas what needs to be done to make this scenario work without RTP
proxying?

--
Best regards,
I. Sokolov