[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch on AWS

Tristan Mahé gled at remote-shell.net
Fri Jun 24 22:16:54 MSD 2016

Hi,

It could work, as the dialplan is only loaded once or on demand. We are
using AWS with success here.

One other thing you may want to be aware of, is to use high cpu
instances, to avoid having some weird artifact due to noisy neighboors
on the physical host and steal time going to the roof, plus the usual timing

consistency...

Best,

Gled.