[Freeswitch-users] Delete previously appended header for the bridged leg

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:15:16 MSD 2016

Hi,

I issue this command via python ESL:
"
originate{origination_uuid=bla}{sip_h_X-HEADER1=VALUE1}sofia/gateway/gateway1/to_uri1
&bridge({sip_h_X-HEADER2=VALUE2}sofia/gateway/gateway1/to_uri2)
"

The problem I have is that HEADER1 is still existent in the bridged leg. I
have tried adding &unset(sip_h_X-HEADER1) without success.

Also I've tried with [] as said here [1], without succes.

What would be the solution to remove the sip_h_X-HEADER1 for the bridged
party?

[1]
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Channel+Variables#ChannelVariables-ChannelVariablesinDialstrings

Thank you,