[Freeswitch-users] Anyone doing SMS for their end users?

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Sat Jun 18 00:40:12 MSD 2016

I don't have many end users (using FreeSWITCH as our office PBX), but I've
just started using Flowroute's SMS API, and it works well.

I have possible future plans, but at the moment I have a PHP script that
takes any SMS message received on any of our DID's and turns it into an
email. Obviously the volume is low at the moment, so I just forward the
message to the recipient, but eventually I want to build an email to SMS
gateway.

Read my earlier message on this list for how I am using this SMS API to
send a text message when a voice mail is received, using a LUA script,
mod_curl, and the Flowroute SMS API.

--
Steve