[Freeswitch-users] Please don't be cross.... (Question relating to FS1.2!)

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jun 14 17:36:41 MSD 2016

it will require a bunch of code changes for sure.  I wouldn't bother
trying.  If you want to use newer lua you should be using FreeSWITCH 1.6.
FreeSWITCH 1.2 has significant know security issues and continuing to use
it puts you at significant risk, we encourage people to use much more
recent releases.