[Freeswitch-users] mod_v8 - still no File object?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 13 23:05:37 MSD 2016

Features are added based on need of the user bases. This is something that
has only recently come up. If this is something you may be interested in
sponsoring email consulting at freeswitch.org
<mailto:consulting at freeswitch.org>  or if you have the required skills to
patch the C for this a pull request for this sort of feature would almost
always be accepted after a standard code review.