[Freeswitch-users] distributed presence (again)

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Mon Jun 13 16:09:07 MSD 2016

Wouldn’t it make sense for their to be a concept of a “presence realm” which is different than a hostname (i,e, a grouping of multiple hosts)?
On Jun 13, 2016, at 7:34 AM, Emrah <lists at kavun.ch> wrote:

Thanks for this post Dave. Likewise I’m looking for a solution. Looks like DB support is all there already. Let me know how I can help.
If we are missing something and distributed presence is already functional, some info would be appreciated.
I cannot share the same hostname because each server must keep its own registrations in order for my distributed setup to work.

Emrah

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites