[Freeswitch-users] Channel/session variables availability on execute_on_sip_reinvite

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:29:21 MSD 2016

Hi Michael,

The raw sdp is actually available, but the thing is that it doesn't look
like the one I see in the re-invite when I capture on the host.
It looks as if it has already been processed by the SIP stack, depending on
the media configuration of the sip profile and/or the current channel.
Is it possible?

Florent