[Freeswitch-users] Authentication of SIP phones against LDAP directory?

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:07:33 MSD 2016

Mod_xml_curl is going to be your best bet for authenticating dynamically.
Build a simple HTTP service in your preferred language. LDAP Bindings are
widely available in basically every language.

With mod_xml_curl, FS will make an HTTP call to your application each time
someone tries to authenticate. You simply need to return a small XML
document back with their credentials.

Best,
Colin