[Freeswitch-users] ICE issue

Bastien LE REST ba.lerest at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:28:45 MSD 2016

Bonjour,

I thought the issue was solved since the calls work just fine now with
PJSIP on iOS, however the calls don't work with PJSIP on Android and I
don't understand why, the PJSIP configuration is exactly the same on both
devices.

FS finds a candidate for RTP but it doesn't find a candidate for RTCP.
Please note that I only have 3 candidate.

FS trace: https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/8d4df983

Could you please have a look at the trace, and let me know what am I doing
wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your help in this matter.

Kind regards,

Bastien.