[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise originate, SIP 302, sip_redirect_profile

royj at yandex.ru royj at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 10 13:38:08 MSD 2016

Hi, all

The goal is call multiple destinations simultaneously. And when receiving SIP 302 from some of destination, the another calls must not be interrupted.
There is enterprise originate functionality for that. But we can not use  'sip_redirect_profile', 'sip_redirect_context' channel variables to route to redirection number in a dialplan when enterprise originate in action.
I mean there is no effect of setting that variables. When non enterprise originate (',' as separator)  'sip_redirect_profile', 'sip_redirect_context' channel variables work as expected, but calls to another destinations end.

Is there any way to use 'sip_redirect_profile', 'sip_redirect_context' in the enterprise originate?