[Freeswitch-users] What mod_verto implementations are out in the wild?

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu Jun 2 22:08:08 MSD 2016

Curious if anyone knows of other well-developed mod_verto implementations
besides Verto Communicator. Documentation is still fairly thin, and it's
capable of a lot, so I'm wondering who else has climbed the mountain. :)

I have a fairly robust implementation running on
https://connect.circleanywhere.com for our 'main room' videoconference.

Not sure how useful a list of implementations would be for others, perhaps
we could add it to the mod_verto wiki page?

Chad