[Freeswitch-users] SwitchPi

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 2 21:11:07 MSD 2016

The custom boards allow for hardware DTMF keypad interface, hook switch and a few other things like LCD for CLID on old school phones with that provision.

There will be official Raspian packages sooner or later… theres a know issue with the cowbuilder that’s blocking this at this time, we’re working on a work around…