[Freeswitch-users] How to pause and resume the IVR flow

Naveen Tamanam naveen32india at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:51:14 MSD 2016

Hi All,

I have a simple question. Is there any way to pause and resume the IVR flow
in freeswiitch.

Case Study:

​Controlling call through event socket. I would like to play few sound
files from event socket by pausing the running IVR and then once I finished
playing sounds using event socket, I would like to resume the IVR flow.

Let's say IVR is running, I would like to execute random action from event
socket by PAUSING IVR, once action is finished I would to resume the IVR
from from where I paused it.

Is it possible ?

--
Thanks & Regards,