[Freeswitch-users] Is there a way for FS not to send back any response to INVITE

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 2 00:52:06 MSD 2016

Keep in mind that with SIP if the server is listening you are supposed to respond. Not responding is a violation of the RFC… now that being side… using DPI via IPTables is a perfect way to dissuade the scanners… and btw, if you are using TLS, they don’t even need to see SIP to know you have something listening on TCP on the SIP port now, you’re syn-ack in reply to their syn already told them that….