[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Freeswitch call via WebRTC not work with Chrome 52
Hai Bui Duc Ha
hai.bui at htklabs.com
Sun Jul 31 15:09:47 MSD 2016
- I have problem with Freeswitch call via WebRTC on Chrome 52, I can't
establish the call and server appear log:
*2016-07-31 17:28:01.977603 [ERR] switch_rtp.c:2917 audio Handshake failure
- I have already researched on Internet:
- They told that: I need to update OpenSSL version to 1.0.2 or later
(currently is 1.0.1e-2+deb7u21)
- Because, my OS(Debian Wheezy 7.11) don't have OpenSSL 1.0.2 on the
repositories, so that I built this lib from source openssl-1.0.2h and also
built libcurl 7.42.
- After that, I re-built freeswitch like the guide at link
- I use FreeSWITCH Version 1.4.26+git~20151119T204804Z~66cd7d6b1a~64bit
- But now, I still not work. You have any idea ?
Thank for your support!
VoIP engineer, Cvoice team, HTK-HCM Office
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Join us at ClueCon 2016 Aug 8-12, 2016
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users