[Freeswitch-users] FussionPBX with FreeSwitch

uzair iltifat uzair.iltifat.ahmed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:26:19 MSD 2016

Hi All,
Thanks Olgierd Ziolko for helping me with freeswitch Installation, Now i am
trying to install FusionPBX for Freeswitch I have CentOS 6 (Desktop)
installed on my Virtual Machine, my VM has internet access
To install i have disabled the SELinux and then installed EPEL and OKay RPM
repositories.
When i run the yum install fusionpbx-all command, I am having this error
----
Error: Package: freeswitch-application-memcache-1.6.9-1.el6.x86_64 (okay)
           Requires: libmemcached.so.11()(64bit)
Error: Package: freeswitch-application-memcache-1.6.9-1.el6.x86_64 (okay)
           Requires: libmemcachedutil.so.2()(64bit)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
----

Kindly reply me ASAP.
Thanks in advanced.

 http://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com/http://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com/