[Freeswitch-users] own Debian 32bit repo

Peter happy at hour.com
Sun Jul 24 22:30:20 MSD 2016

I am still facing difficulties with  my build for 32 bit  Intel
architecture.
I published the repo on my vps.

I get an error when doing an apt-get update :
Get:3 http://xxxxx.com jessie/main Translation-en_US [1,893 B]
Fetched 10.0 kB in 15s (660
B/s)
W: Failed to fetch
gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/xxxxx.com_debian_freeswitch-unstable-i386_dists_jessie_main_i18n_Translation-en%5fUS.gz
Invalid file format

I have been using Stanislav Sinyagin's script as a guideline.

Because of a memory issue on the host machine with 512MiB RAM,  I had to
modify the invoked debian/rules script by Travis Cross, when building
the sound packages

I had to change the compression level in line 90
     xz -6ev $(pkg)_$(ver).orig.tar

compression level was -9e resulting in allocating 674 MiB for the operation.
It doesn't make sense to me if this would be the cause of the invalid
file format error as mentioned above.

Someone any idea what went  wrong?