[Freeswitch-users] Extension not visible

uzair iltifat uzair.iltifat.ahmed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:42:14 MSD 2016

Hi,
I want to register two SIP accounts so that they can call each other, for
this purpose I have added two extension 1100.xml and 1200 by coping
1000.xml and then edit my dialplan so that it can find my added extension
like this

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(10[01][0-9]|1100|1200)$">

and finally i reloaded xml's through fs_cli, I am using Zoiper(soft-phone)
for testing, Now the problem is when i register an account in Zoiper with
1100 extension it in is not registering it.
After digging out this problem i found out that my user is not registered
except 1000.xml, by executing the list_users command and sofia contact 1100
(there is an attached Image), how can i register one.
Kindly guide me is there any thing i am missing OR i have to do some thing
else for "registering two SIP accounts so that they can call each other".
thanks in advance,
p://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com/http://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com
<http://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com/http://uzair.ahmed.netcv.com/>

Uzair Ahmed