[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC and mod_verto integration

acedj davideaccetturi at icloud.com
Fri Jul 15 02:57:52 MSD 2016

Hi guys,
sorry for my english but i have a terrible problem with my installation of
freeswitch with fusionPBX.
I have a main server with fusion pbx and here i'd like to configure a WebRTC
server where clients can directly call the extensions that are already set.
The result should be like this:
https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/verto/index.html#page-main
I have tried to follow the official guide but i can't find the main
installation dir in /usr/local/freeswitch...
I have also tried to create a new installation of freeswitch but i don't
understand how to do this operation.
Thank's in advice.
Davide