[Freeswitch-users] change or alter member_id starting value at freeswitch startup

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jul 14 19:57:42 MSD 2016

It is not possible.  Those are just reference counters per conference, and not even unique necessarily between conferences on the same box.  You would need to modify your application to not depend on those being unique as it would never be expected that those were unique except within a single conference on the same box.