[Freeswitch-users] SIP Profile go Down

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:17:18 MSD 2016

If FreeSWITCH detects your network config has changed then FS will detect
this and might try to restart the profile. It might fail to start it after
stopping it making it disappear. You should have some log messages
associated with both detecting the network has changed and
stopping/starting the profile.

You can disable this behaviour with <param name="auto-restart"
value="false"/> on the profile. Since you bind to the IP the profile will
stop working however unless your server still has the same IP assigned.

If your IP is statically assigned but FS is detecting the network has
changed anyway then this option may be a good way to force FS to ignore
that event and continue listening on the IP.

Steve