[Freeswitch-users] Capturing audio from a call and streaming it to another app

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jul 13 17:21:42 MSD 2016

I suspect the first use case doesn't even require scripting language and could trivially be done in dialplan.  The second one for sure does not require any scripting language.  What method would you like to use to stream the audio?  We could trivially use mod_shout or rtmp streaming via mod_av.

Mike