[Freeswitch-users] mod_httapi issues

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:00:55 MSD 2016

Yeah, the content-length appears to be correct. I didn't look at the delay
between the packets, but I can check on that (is there a low default read
timeout in httapi?)

What ends up happening is that FS receives a partial XML response,
processes all of the complete instructions, and then re-requests the same
URL again. Sometimes on the second time it works. In the worst case, I have
seen FS loop over the request 6 times before eventually it receives a full
result.

Also, for what it's worth, I build FS off of master for a different issue I
was trying to fix, and consequently ran it outside of docker (on Ubuntu
Xenial) and the same issue happened. So, that rules out anything specific
to that FS version and/or docker. Most likely curl issues also (unless
Xenial and the libcurl in the jessie container both had the bug).

I'll try to grab a pcap and send it your way.