[Freeswitch-users] Transfer to/of one-legged calls?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:25:00 MSD 2016

Hi all!

For example, I dial something  from sip phone and make Playback with some MOH.
There will be one-legged call with playback running and FS as B side.

sofia/internal/123123 (1) -> FS (Playback)

Then I dial my mobile phone:
sofia/internal/123123 (2)  -> FS -> sofia/external/55555

Then I try to make attended transfer of external/55555 to Playback, so
I do REFER trying to connect mobile phone to Playback instance.

As far as I understand, currently FS launches transferred channel via
dialplan again, instead of somehow replacing original channel with its
state. It makes application run again, so playback position is lost.
Of course, it is not about playback, but about custom ESL IVRs etc...

Is there a way to maintain running application state and doing
something like replace on original one-legged call?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer