[Freeswitch-users] Have same UUID in all call legs

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:56:55 MSD 2016

Good day, the scenario is that I have one a-leg and numerous b-legs for
each call in my CDR. I need a simple way of selecting all leg for the
same call at once

Previously I've relied on things like ${bleg_uuid}, ${last_bridge_to}
etc. But it in the end it involves a 2-step process or inner join to put
a- and b- legs together.

What would really help is if there is a way to have an extra variabvle
which will have the same value for every leg of the same call. Can
someone tell me if such var already exists, or if I need to generate it
myself and export to both a- and b- legs?

Thank you,