[Freeswitch-users] default muted media on conference ?!

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:53:52 MSD 2016

Hi Stefan,

Well, just the know issue that some nat configurations (traversal i think)
may have problems with gathering ice candidates so even when your sip
signaling is ok sdp might be carrying wrong candidates.

But maybe this is not your case, if it works with different media server.

Mirko

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org