[Freeswitch-users] [Video Calling Issue][Freeswitch 1.7]

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:47:52 MSK 2016

Hi Bilal,
I have FS 1.7 and I get video calls going on it without trouble. Could you
post the CLI logs as well as the SIP trace appearing for the  all..only the
First INVITE from caller and 200OK should suffice.
Can you tell if you either mod_h26x or mod_av loaded in FS. Also load
mod_vpx and then try making calls.
FS 1.6 is now part of newer versions so dont need to explicitly install 1m6
for video only.

Regards,
Sammy