[Freeswitch-users] Audio Codecs over Mobile Connection

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Jan 30 22:48:09 MSK 2016

If you are using mobile data to set up your own SIP calls, then you are now struggling through the same battles that the cellular carriers conquered for the past 2 decades. L LTE should help greatly with this, as the carriers in the U.S. are moving to send everything over LTE.

If it is a mobile voice call, then you are at the mercy of the codec audio that the cellular carrier chose.

Bote