[Freeswitch-users] loopback/XYZ doesn't contain variables from channel

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Jan 30 22:43:08 MSK 2016

Perhaps your routing is getting complex enough to justify writing a script to do the parsing and routing? I don’t know, just suggesting that as the XML dialplan does have its limitations. It’s entirely possible that the XML dialplan can do it and I simply don’t know what it is; I am by no means a wizard at this.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor

 <http://freeswitch.org/confluence> http://freeswitch.org/confluence