[Freeswitch-users] Routing and multicast question

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Jan 30 22:32:59 MSK 2016

A diagram would help me understand this. Your description confuses me.

The only multicast stream that FreeSWITCH can generate is a G.711 mu law codec, so if you are transcoding to that it is possible using the esf_page_group app. You would establish an inbound call to FS using the customary methods and create a dialplan extension that matches that call and executes the esf_page_group app to your destination multicast group and port.

Hope this helps.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor