[Freeswitch-users] Recording conference channel based

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Fri Jan 29 12:35:46 MSK 2016

Hi,

I am developing an application based on Freeswitch conference. I need some
functonalities like:

1. record session speaker based, currently I record the complete session by
setting "auto-record" parameter in conference.conf.xml, I am using a
protocol where at a time only two speakers speak at a time and I want to
record audio into files having speech from each speakers separately.

2. If I have some timestamps of the conference, can I split recordings
based on those timestamps.

Currently, I am trying API "uuid_record" to record session in my java
application which originates calls and put them into conference and apply
"sox" utility to split it into mono audio files but it requires first the
recording to made in stereo mode.

any pointers in this direction would be appreciable.

Regards,
Deepika