[Freeswitch-users] Checking which codecs a SIP-Trunk provides.

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 29 07:45:54 MSK 2016

I believe you should enable siptrace and review the messages sent by the
provider. (This is the same method that I used to determine the proper
field/information element send by CallCentric containing my DID so that I
could route the call properly in my dialplan.)

In fs_cli type

sofia global siptrace on
-- or --
sofia profile sillytel siptrace on /* assuming the sip profile used to reach
your provider is named "sillytel"; this eliminates extraneous SIP messages
from your trace */

Now place test calls inbound or outbound or both as needed.

When you have seen enough type
sofia global siptrace off

You then have much homework to do :-)

---