[Freeswitch-users] Learning FreeSWITCH - Can't call into test installation

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 20:50:42 MSK 2016

> I am new to freeSWITCH, and working trough the examples from the
> FreeSWITCH (1.2)  Book.
>
> I have the system built, and running, and everything looks OK. The
> system registers with my VoIP provider (voip.ms), an IP phone registers
> with FreeSWITCH, and I can call out to the POTS. However, when I try to
> call into the IP phone, I can see the incoming call information at
> fs_cli, but it instantly hangs up, and never goes through to the
> intended destination set up in dialplan/public/01_voipms.xml. The
> message that I get is
>
> [NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:315
> sofia/external/613XXXXXXX at 158.85.70.XXX has executed the last dialplan
> instruction, hanging up

Suggest you take a look at:

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML#Example_9:_Routing_DID_to_an_extension

Since is has 'executed the last dialplan instruction' it has failed to find
a match within
any of the dialplan instructions and it hangs up.

Take a look back through the lines appearing in your fs_cli and try to find
the line
containing a reference to '01_voipms.xml' and you will probably notice the
problem
a few characters after: 'Regex (FAIL)'

This will be where your incoming voip.ms phone number fails to match what
you have
in the dialplan intended destination setup.

Hope this helps.

-kim