[Freeswitch-users] faxes send bad

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Jan 24 10:00:14 MSK 2016

On 01/23/2016 01:05 AM, Денис wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We want migrate from asterisk to FS and now we need stable faxing, but
> with aster - 90% faxes success, with FS - only 20%.
> disable_v17=true is set, but usually we got Disconnected after permitted
> retries
> What i can tune and how?
> bad: https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/24532
> success transmit: https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/24533

Try the latest code in the git repository. I found something not
complying with the T.30 spec in recent versions of spandsp, which
limited the amount of time the two ends of a fax call have to sync up.
It would make very little difference to most people, but if you have a
lot of connections which are established very slowly it might help a lot.

Regards,
Steve