[Freeswitch-users] Profile won't start after stop, doesn't properly release IP/Port

Luiz Fernando Softov fernando at softov.com.br
Sun Jan 24 00:03:50 MSK 2016

Hi all, i'm trying to do a stop then a start in a profile.

After profile stop, the IP/Port doesn't release

I Google it and found this JIRA

https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6603

But this is when i'm making a unload mod_sofia, the port release
So, only after this i can start the profile

I'm using FreeBRS, and in my other programs I use SO_REUSEPORT

There is a function (su_setreuseaddr) in
libs/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/su/su.c where i found a
#define SO_REUSEPORT

My question is, there a correct place to define SO_REUSEPORT, or i just add
it to make of the system and the SO_REUSEPORT will work?

Or this isn't related with the fact that the port isn't released by the
module when i make a stop? If not, how can i make to stop and start profile
without problem?