[Freeswitch-users] Learning FreeSWITCH - Can't call into test installation

William Colls william at williamcollsassoc.ca
Sat Jan 23 02:03:44 MSK 2016

I am new to freeSWITCH, and working trough the examples from the
FreeSWITCH (1.2)  Book.

I have the system built, and running, and everything looks OK. The
system registers with my VoIP provider (voip.ms), an IP phone registers
with FreeSWITCH, and I can call out to the POTS. However, when I try to
call into the IP phone, I can see the incoming call information at
fs_cli, but it instantly hangs up, and never goes through to the
intended destination set up in dialplan/public/01_voipms.xml. The
message that I get is

[NOTICE] switch_core_state_machine.c:315
sofia/external/613XXXXXXX at 158.85.70.XXX has executed the last dialplan
instruction, hanging up

Appreciate any pointers as to what/where I should be looking for the
problem.

Thanks for your time.

William.