[Freeswitch-users] Linux clocksource TSC vs HPET

François fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Jan 22 20:42:51 MSK 2016

Thanks for the info, i guess i'd better not change any of the defaults
if it's working most of the times (except maybe HPET)! I thought things
like that could help.

A couple of times a day during a minute or so, new channels hang between
ROUTING to EXECUTE state (the rest works perfectly), and I can see this
"RT Throttle" issue in dmesg. Strange thing is that the average load is
pretty low (<10% cpu_usage, and <3 cpu_load on avg).

I'd better try to find and fix the cause of this than mess with kernel
settings!

François.