[Freeswitch-users] Receive Event for Silence Timeout in Conference Session

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 22 15:03:25 MSK 2016

Read

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference#mod_conf
erence-EventSocketUse

about

suppress-events

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor

 <http://freeswitch.org/confluence> http://freeswitch.org/confluence

From: Michael Jerris
Sent: Thursday, 21 January, 2016 12:05
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Receive Event for Silence Timeout in
Conference Session

If you pull up fs_cli and do /events all plain, you should be able to see
all the events, and can help nail down exactly what you are looking to
match.

On Jan 21, 2016, at 1:46 AM, Deepika Yadav <deepikay at iiitd.ac.in> wrote:

I tried to receive the events in my java program  in this way :

Code Snippet

ESLconnection con = new ESLconnection("127.0.0.1","8021","ClueCon");

event = con.recvEvent();

String eventHeader = event.getHeader("Event-Name",-1);

while (con.connected() == 1) {

    if(eventHeader.equalsIgnoreCase("stop-talking")){

        System.out.println("some stopped
speaking"+(System.currentTimeMillis() % 1000));

    }

    if(eventHeader.equalsIgnoreCase("start-talking")){

          System.out.println("some started speaking at"+
(System.currentTimeMillis() % 1000));

    }

}

I don not receive events when conference members speak although, I receive
other events (DTMF, conference_add_member) correctly

Please let know the correct way