[Freeswitch-users] How to transfer call from one extension to another extension ?

ankitdoshi ankit_doshi2011 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 12:34:32 MSK 2016

Hi All,

Anyone please help me out for transfer a call ?

let me give you an example :

i have 3 extension

1- caller(1000)
2- receiver(1001)
3- transfer(1002)

I am dialing from 1000 and call is received by 1001 then push transfer
button and press 1002 for transfer but its not going to transfer.I have set
below parameters in sip profile but still its not going to work
1. manual-redirect=true,2. disable-transfer =false

Can anyone please help me out for this ?
Any suggestion will be appreciated .

-----
Thanks
Ankit Doshi