[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto: Invalid Method, Missing Method or Permission Denied / Error code": -32601

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:36:25 MSK 2016

Try putting the CERT followed by the KEY followed by your issuer's CHAIN
CERT into a single text file and install that as wss.pem in the FS certs
dir.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+