[Freeswitch-users] loopback/XYZ doesn't contain variables from channel

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Jan 20 06:36:18 MSK 2016

I’m not sure that you need to use the loopback special channel to accomplish this. What happens if you simply set

      <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/1001"/>

      <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/1002"/>

      <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="3438773"/>

…and let FreeSWITCH do its normal routing? I think the loopback might be complicating matters. The above lines work for me, anyway.

I think under the hood the auto_outcall simply stacks up originate commands so if the plain outside telephone number doesn’t work as-is, try sofia/gateway-name-here/3438773 or variations on that syntax to see if that works.

There’s a possibility that you’re overthinking this with the loopback channel* J

Hope this helps.

* We must always keep in mind that loopback is evil. Amen.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor

 <http://freeswitch.org/confluence> http://freeswitch.org/confluence